Eyeglasses and FramesGreat eyewear doesn't happen by accident.
With Family Eye Care in Eden, NC, you can expect the following:
- Quality eyewear and lenses
- Frame and Lens Guarantees
- Hundreds of eyeglass frames in stock
- Made expertly and exactly to your prescription
- Friendly Staff
Designer Eyeglass Frames, High Tech Lenses, Great Eyewear with Style and Performance
Family Eye Care offers one of the largest selections of eyeglasses frames and lenses in Eden, NC. Come by our Optical Shop to see the wide variety from which to choose. Our very own optician personally selects each frame on display in our inventory. We take great care in making our selection of individual frames in order to offer you the latest renowned lines of designer, top quality eyeglasses and sunglasses.
You’ll find that we match your frame with the latest in ophthalmic lens design to complete the perfect “look” for you. We carry an extraordinary collection of designer eyeglass frames including RealTree, X-Games, Airlock, Greg Norman and many others.
We carry many different lens designs and treatments to maximize your visual needs because we believe you should not settle for less when it comes to your precious eye sight. Whether it is Transition lenses that automatically tint accordingly to light levels or advanced non-glare lenses, we carry everything you need to help you see your very best.
The most common problem we encounter is a patient who is unhappy with their glasses made at a discount eyeglass facility. A high quality pair of eye glasses can’t be delivered in “fast food” style.
Quality eyeglasses take a little extra time and expertise, and can’t be made cheaply.
- Our eye doctors use years of experience to determine the best prescriptions for you and your lifestyle.
- Lenses and frames are then custom-measured and fit by a trained technician who carefully considers your needs and the way you will use your new eyewear.
- Our products are latest-generation – no “older models” or discontinued versions.
- Eyeglasses are carefully manufactured in a U.S. facility where they don’t ship unless they are just right.
- Start wearing your new glasses immediately
- Wear your new glasses continuously unless prescribed for special use only
- Wear your glasses as close to your face as possible – a poor fit can alter the prescription
- Clean them regularly with proper solutions and cloths to keep the surface free of debris and smudges
- Progressive Lens Wearers: Point your nose at reading material and adjust your chin to bring reading materials into sharpest focus
Don’t forget your lenses too.
All the choices we offer can feel a bit overwhelming – we understand. That’s why our opticians are specifically trained to help you make the best decisions for your unique style, occupation and hobbies.